February Women in Business
Paola Bravo - Problem Solved!
Find out what drives Paola Bravo, president and CEO of Bravo, the first-ever female CEO of a secondary containment manufacturing company that is the first of its kind. Paola is the moving force behind her woman-owned, minority-owned company, leading the way for many firsts for women in the industry.
- Hear from one woman who overcame her share of adversity and persevered to drive a leading company in the petroleum industry today
- Originally started in Southern California and celebrating 33 years this week, her company has recently opened its second facility in Lexington, TN
- Learn how to always be mentoring, leading, taking risks ?and helping others (men and women)
- Break traditional glass ceilings by working with, not against, your competitors, peers, colleagues
- How to take on a family business, and the challenges that come with it
Sponsored by Commercial Bank and Trust Company, Nordstar Medical Skincare & Laser Center, Robert's Jewelers, West Tennessee Women's Center